zozothemes available for any customization request made by client.
I loaded the theme and the demo content. However, I want the navigation to show and work just as the "one page" does. How to I have the links scroll to the proper spot on the main page. For example using exactly what is there, how can I make a navigation button got to the "some interesting facts" section and/or "what we offer", "our current projects"... etc. I am having difficulty setting this part up. Please advise, thank you!
menu - >> #section-what-we-offer
And That section id must be section-what-we-offer
All Menu and section same format.
Home menu - Link should be #section-top
Thank you. As you can see I made my own sections on the home page. How to I find out or create the # for each item?
Also, do I add the # in the menu to the "URL" section?
Is it one of these:
Element IDEnter element ID (Note: make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification).
You need one page?
Thats it right?
Please send me your Wordpress login details.
i ll do sample section in home page... Then you follow that steps.
login details not working please send me correct login details.
we will check and let you know.
Please send me your Correct word press login details.
We will check and fix.
menu and logo fixed please check now.
Great, thank you! So to my first question. How do I link one of the navigation buttons to a section on the home page?
please check this page...
Have added one page menu and it was working good.
please refer and you can understand easily..
have selected new menu( one Page menu ) for this page.
Thank you. I now understand. The "ROW ID" in the section has to match the "URL" in the menu.
I do have more questions on this.
1. In the example (one-page) compared to my site, when you click it on mine, it skips past the header. Please advise how to avoid that from happening.
2. How do I get this menu to show in the footer?
#why-choose-us not like this
must be like this #section-why-choose-us
1. not clear please explain clearly or send me screenshot or screen recorder so we can understand easily.
2. You can show the menu in footer but this will not work like smooth scroll.
Appearance >> widgets >> ex:: Footer 3 >> navigation menu >> select your Menu >> save >> So footer 3 rd column will show this footer.
1. I have two .JPEG files to show I have the exact same set up. When you click my navigation button it scrolls down but skips past and doesn't show the title of the section. All of yours on the one page does. I have screen shots of mine and yours, see attached.
2. I noticed since some items on my site are "one page" and the contact page is not, can I have the contact page use a different navigation? Because the "one page" links will no longer work if the user is not on the home page.
Attached files: MySetUp.jpg Your One Page SetUp.jpg
1. Why choose us is only section working perfect in your Site.. So please do it same thing for all section and menu.
2. added contact us section and added contact menu please check now.