Google Map API Key Error
The Google Map had done some changes for the APIs authentication and usage limits.
To fix this error, get a key from this link and add it to your application:
Steps to Get the API key.
1. Follow this link and click on Get a key:
2. Agree with the service Terms of Service:
3. Choose a name for your new key and specify the websites on which the key usage will be allowed. If you don’t need any website restriction, just put an * in that field, but don’t leave it blank and click on Create.
4. Write down your brand new API key, and click OK.
How to append the API key: ( Wordpress Theme )
1. Go to Theme Options > General > API keys > Google Map API key > Enter your API key there and check for the page that is having google map.
How to append the API key: ( HTML Templates )
Just replace the below line and replace your API KEY 'YOUR_API_KEY' in your custom.js under /* Google Map */
script.src = 'https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&key=YOUR_API_KEY&sensor=false&' + 'callback=GmapInit';